(old) ARM Template to deploy CSC Mux (1.6, 3.2 or 6.4 Gbps) on Availability Zones
Modified on: Wed, 16 Aug, 2023 at 9:39 PM
The deployment using ARM template is very simple.
- On Azure portal search for "template" and select "Deploy a custom template.
- Click "Build your own template from editor"
- Load the file for csc-mux-1G or csc-mux-2G. (Use the files provided at the bottom of this article)
- The content of the file will appear on this area.
- Click "Save"
- Fill the values and click "Review + create"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.