Version 4.0.4 of the CSC Mux for Azure has the following enhancements:
- Change to Standard SKU for Public IPs when deploying the CSC on Availability Set and No Infrastructure.
- The Radius timeout was adjusted to allow more time for MFA authentication.
- Azure WAAGENT agent goes direct instead via the tunnel. This change allows running "Run Commands" even if the Zscaler tunnels are down.
- Manage Administrators menu restricted to "cscadmin" user only. This change avoids a clash of configurations when multiple admins are manipulating the settings.
- Solved a problem when passing User Data (via configUserData.json file) at initial deployment with wrong values on the Zscaler nodes section. The CSC will try once and stop if the entered Zscaler node information is invalid.