The Cloud Security Connector Multiplex (CSC Mux) allows to protect your Internet traffic in compliance with the best practices for Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) at 1, 2 or 4 Gbps.
(Attached below the Administrator Guide in pdf.)
The Key Benefits of the CSC Mux are:
• Solves the limitation of speed to Zscaler when using Ipsec tunnels.
• Enables to connect any Azure internal resources to Zscaler Cloud Security Services at Gigabit speeds: 1 Gbps (CSC Mux 1G) or 2 Gbps (CSC Mux 2G)
• When configured as High Availability pair, you can duplicate your capacity for Web Traffic to 2 Gbps (CSC Mux 1G) or 4 Gbps (CSC Mux 2G)
• Automated deployment using ARM template.
• Easy Configuration: Just insert your VPN Credentials and select the Zscaler Nodes.
• Full tunnel redundancy and balancing.
• High Availability via automatic Route configuration and redundant proxies.
• All parametrization required for Azure and Zscaler is already configured with the optimal values according Zscaler Best practices.
• All Zscaler functionalities can be used: Firewall and Web Security.
• Full visibility of internal IPs.
• Easy way to do Bypasses to trusted sites.
• No operational burden for Administrators.
• The CSC Mux is provides an outstanding value for money. The CSC Mux is multiple devices in one: a Load Balancer, a Firewall, a VPN Concentrator, a Router and a Proxy.